JOIN US for Our Annual 5k Run/Walk!
Waller County Community Center
21212 FM 1098 Loop
Prairie View, TX 77446
Registration starts at 8:00am
The WALK starts at 8:30am
Hosted by The Immanuel Church at Prairie View
OUR WALK FOR LIFE IS A FUN AND FAMILY FRIENDLY EVENT!
- Fun and family friendly event
- Free gift to the first 25 walkers
- Prizes given away on the day of the walk to the first walker and runner
- Strollers and wheelchairs welcome
- Pizza party for the leading fundraising youth group team
Come be a part of a life-saving and life-changing event!
#WPCCWALKFORLIFE ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO SHARE OUR STORY WITH YOUR NETWORK.
WALLER PREGNANCY CARE CENTER is committed to providing compassionate care, vital information and life affirming options to anyone facing an unplanned pregnancy. We serve without judgement or ridicule. Our Life Team offers hope, support, and encouragement while sharing the love of Jesus Christ.
In 2018, we became a Pregnancy Medical Clinic adding free limited obstetrical ultrasound services for women. Ultrasounds have a positive impact on a parent’s decision to choose life.
THE WALK FOR LIFE 2018 FUNDS WILL:
Our goal of $30,000 allows us to provide all of our services free of charge.
- Pregnancy Testing & Option Counseling
- Limited Obstetrical Ultrasound
- Nurse Health Consultation
- Health Referrals & Community Resources
- Pregnancy, Parenting & Life Skill Classes
- Maternity & Baby Supplies
- Biblical Premarital Education, Abortion Recovery & Miscarriage Support
Protecting Life...Empowering Families...Strengthening Communities!
WTL - The Way, Truth and Life Outreach is the parent organization of the Waller Pregnancy Care Center, a 501(c)(3) organization for charitable purposes.